Monday, December 6, 2010

The best gifts don't always come from under the tree!!

I haven't said anything about this on the blog yet but I thought it was about time I shared this news here! We're expecting our 4th baby in March! Early in November we went in for our anatomy scan. The ultrasound tech was sweet enough to give Elissa her own picture. She was very proud!!

I made up these little goodie bags to share with my mom, sister, and the boys that.....
...we're having another little BOY!!


I love the detail that we got to see of his sweet face!! I think he looks like Matt and Brannon!
Yep, he's already trying to hide from the camera like his daddy!


Enough with the pictures already!

We are very excited about this little boy joining our family in March! He's actually due on our 10th wedding anniversary!! We can't wait to meet him!

No comments: