Earlier this month we went camping--as a way of celebrating Matt's big 3-0! Yes, I am a little late in posting but I thought I'd share some of the pictures from the weekend. Unfortunately, I forgot to charge my camera battery before we left so I only got a few pictures. Luckily, Nana got a few more!
We got to the camp site Friday night at sunset and I was able to snap some of these picutres:
Nana got these pictures the next day. Not sure you can tell in this picture but Elissa wanted to put her swimsuit on but it was still chilly so I told her she still needed her sweatsuit. Well, that turned into her putting her swimsuit on over her sweatsuit! Funny girl!
Very pretty campsite, right?
Everyone else can have the beach! I'll take a mountain lake any day! So pretty!!
I have a few more pics from our camping weekend to share but am having trouble uploading them. I'll have to try again later!






No comments:
Post a Comment