Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween '11

Well, these are really late but here are some pictures from our Halloween.  As you can tell, Blake decided that this year he was too old for dressing up and trick-or-treating!!  :-(  I sure didn't see that coming!  I mean...seriously...what 10 year old gives up the chance to get candy??!!  He did have a lot of fun staying home and working on projects with Matt and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.


Blake, Brannon, and Elissa each picked a design for a pumpkin this year.  Here is Elissa with her "kitty-cat" pumpkin.

Blake did at least pose in a picture with my 3 trick-or-treaters

Nate's 1st Halloween!!  What else would I dress my chunky monkey up as than a monkey ;-)?

 I can't help but think of that scene in "Wizard of Oz" with the flying monkeys when I see this picture!

Did I mention Nate's mobile now?!  He started army crawling right before he turned 7 months old!  He didn't want to be left behind!




 Elissa's pumpkin
 Brannon's pumpkin
 Blake's pumpkin--he did it all by himself!!


No comments: