Things have been busy around here lately, as I'm sure they are at everyone's house this time of year, but I wanted to take a minute and share some of our Christmas pictures! I have a lot more I want to share but thought I'd at least get these up on the blog! We had a lot of fun...yeah....that's it fun (I can say that now!) trying to get some pictures for our Christmas card this year. I found it's pretty much impossible to get a picture with all 4 of my children looking at the camera with a smile or even a nice look on their face! But, it's okay because we have some really funny shots that we can look back on and laugh now! At first I didn't think I had much to work with but then the more I went through them and put them together on a card, I realized I was actually really happy with what we got! I think all our kids personalities came through too! I'll share the card a little later! The sad thing is I didn't do a very good job getting them all out this year. I ran out of stamps and was slow about getting more and then I wasn't very organized so I'm just hoping I didn't miss somebody (thinking I sent it!) or send somebody two cards! Hopefully next year I'll do better!! But for now here are some pictures of our kiddos! Merry Christmas!!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment