Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter 2012

I know this is very late but what can I say?  That's just the way it goes around here!  But we had a wonderful Easter!  We've (finally!) joined a church here.  We had been going to a very big nondenominational church for a long time but never actually became members.  We had been feeling the pull to find a smaller church that had more activities for the kids.  We're now members of the First Baptist Church here and it feels like coming home!  The pastor reminds me so much of the pastor married Matt and me just over 11 years ago!  So, it was wonderful to celebrate the resurrection of Christ with our new church family.  The kids are very happy here and we're looking forward to getting more involved!  So, here are some pictures from our Easter weekend!

When we got home from the Fernbank Museum (our last spring break outing) the kids got busy dyeing and decorating Easter eggs with Aunt Jennifer.

I just had to throw this picture in!  It was too cute not to!  Nate ran around the house in one of his brother's capes while the big kids worked on their eggs.





 The Easter baskets











Eeeeek!!  We found this little creeper in our mailbox while we were hiding Easter eggs!!  NOT  good surprise!!!




We gave Nate a little big of a head start.  He was happy with one little egg to play with--not greedy at all ;-) It was more fun playing with the grass in his basket anyway.










Sooooo close....it's right there Elissa......and she still walked right by it.....3 times ;-)

Maybe she sees that one, right?

Nope!  Maybe I should get her eyes checked? ;-)


Counting their eggs!

We had a wonderful Easter with our families and with our new church family!  I hope everyone else did too!!!

No comments: