Friday, October 31, 2008

We're home!

Well, we moved into the house last weekend and have spent this week getting settled. We are loving our new home! There was one thing about living here that I was dreading--the drive to and from Blake's school twice a day. We have moved to a different school district and basically for this county all that means is the buses won't take him to and from school (he can continue going there though). I was dreading this--I've been so spoiled. Mom has taken him to school (she works there) and then the bus would bring him right to the driveway! Well, I have been pleasantly surprised--I have loved the drive! It's an absolute beautiful drive. I have a wonderful Christian radio station to listen to and BEAUTIFUL scenery! There are several hills we top and get an incredible few of the mountains. The fall colors are breathtaking right now! The drives have just about become my favorite times of the day!

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures right now. I still haven't gotten a new camera. We did get some pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes with Matt's phone and my sister's camera so hopefully I'll have some uploaded soon!

No comments: