Monday, October 13, 2008

Yep...more of the house!

Yes, I am very excited about our new house (if you can't tell)! I just wanted to post a few new pics I took when we were over there for the inspection, which went well. So, first there is a picture of the front of the house since I didn't have a good one of that before.

Here's our sweet Brannon (in desperate need of a hair cut) on the fireplace.
Elissa climbing the front steps of the house--I couldn't keep her off of them--this girl loves to climb!
We are getting very excited--closing is just in 11 days and we can't wait to move in! So far everything seems to be going smoothly so we're praying it will stay that way!

2 comments:

The Chilsons said...

YAY! I can't wait! I am so excited for you guys!

The Chilsons said...

is it a done deal??? WE ARE DYING TO KNOW!!!