Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas '09 Part 4--Christmas Day

Sorry again that it's taking me so long to get all this up! As you can tell we were busy around Christmas time and I'm having a hard time getting caught up! But, (finally!) here's how our family spent Christmas morning:
Elissa checking out her kitchen:
gotta love the bed head!
Brannon and Blake went through their stockings first:




This was the big gift for Blake--exactly what he wanted!



and Brannon got his very own set of Legos!




Can you tell he's excited??!!



some more of his very own Legos!


showing her babies her kitchen:

Elissa got some great new dress up clothes from Didi and Aunt Jenn!

checking out her "mernaid" costume:

trying out her new shoes!:

a Snow White costume:

later Matt gave Elissa a ride on Blake's new scooter (yeah, I'm in so much trouble for including this picture but I couldn't resist!!) :
So, you can see we had a wonderful and very fun Christmas day!!! I love my family!!!

No comments: