Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas '09 Part 2

Wow! Sorry, it's taken me so long to upload these! We had a very busy Christmas and then went out of town the day after Christmas. I just didn't get a chance to update the blog before we left! We had a wonderful Christmas though!! I hope everyone else did too. Here's a quick look at some of the fun the kids had. We made "Happy Birthday, Jesus!" cakes. I let the kids each decorate their own small cake. The pictures are in reverse order. Sorry! I guess I've been away from this too long ;-).

Enjoying thier creations!


Yep, I'm turning them all into mini cake decorators!!


Can you tell he's been watching me? He wanted a border so I showed him how to get started and he took it from there!





While they decorated and ate their cakes, Elissa sang "Happy Birthday!" It was so cute! I'm trying to upload the video but having trouble...hopefully I'll have that up soon!




No comments: