Sunday, May 30, 2010

Catching up--Easter and Spring Break'10

Yes, I am the worst blogger ever!!! Sorry that I've been gone for so long!! March was a really bad month for us and then I just never got back into the swing of things. Things are getting back to normal now, though! The last two months just disappeared on us and now the boys are out of school!! I was asked this weekend if I had abandoned the blog...so I know that there are at least 2 people that enjoy reading it...or probably just seeing the pictures of the kids!! So, here goes! I'll try to start catching up!

My mom and I took the boys to Six Flags for the first time the Saturday before Easter. I forgot my camera so this is all I have (hopefully this will get better now that I have a phone with a great camera and easy uploading!!!):




Now, some pics from our wonderful Easter Sunday!!






















After Easter we took a trip to Florida for spring break. We spent some time with family, at the beach, and just relaxing! We found this great water park for the kids! They had such a blast! I forgot my camera on the trip so these are the only pictures I ended up with (thank you so much for these, Grammie!!!)









No comments: