Friday, June 18, 2010

End of the School Year Fun!!

I have been having issues with my camera...none of my pictures seem to turn out very clear or the colors are all messed up. So all these pictures were taken with my phone. I think this will catch us up for the most part!

My sister had her senior show a while back. She set up a wonderful art show at the college she's graduating from. While we were waiting to go in the boys were very excited to see this:

The kids were invited to a birthday party in April. The party was held at an "interactive kids' neighborhood." They LOVED it! We stayed for hours!!

My future doctor!!!






I was able to go on a field trip with Blake to a nature center. Blake got to help with a demo:



And, of course, more Six Flags!!!!
All of my kids loved this airplane ride....Blake won't be able to ride it much longer....he's getting too big! But he's ready for all those roller coasters!!! He can ride some of the roller coasters now and he loves them! So much fun!
Elissa's in there too....

.....yep, see, there's her bow!! ;-)

My "super" heroes!!

A very nice friend has been letting us come to his house and swim at the lake and go out on the boat! It's been a blast!! Here's one of the kids heading down to the lake:

Brannon's class had a water day. They had a big, blow up slide and pools and water games...and of course bubbles! They even invited Elissa to come and play too! They both had so much fun!!

Can you tell my kids love bubbles?


Everyone in Blake's class wrote a book this year and had it published!! They had an "author's day" at school with a pizza party to celebrate the end of the year. Blake did a great job with his book! We all love it!

Blake reading his book at author's day.

The boys had a great school year!! They're both doing really well! I can't help but brag on Blake a little bit! His test scores are phenomenol and he's reading REALLY well!! He won a technology award, and reading achievement award at the end of the school year. I am very proud of my oldest son!!
I'm also very proud of Brannon! He has come out of his shell this year!! He loves school and he loves his teachers! And because he's come out of his shell so much, we're able to see just how much he's learning!!!
Well, my daughter is tugging at me so I better go!! I'll be back in a couple of weeks with some pictures from our summer!!!














No comments: