Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Fun!

The kiddos had a small fall break this past weekend--meaning they had a 4 day weekend. We tried to keep them busy! Friday I was busy working on a wedding cake and groom's cake. Saturday was another day at the ballpark--the boys both played great games!! We used our season passes and went back to Six Flags after church on Sunday. Then Monday I took Brannon and Elissa to the pumpkin patch (Blake didn't want to go so he spent some time with Nana). Brannon was able to play with a buddy of his and they all had a lot of fun with all the HUGE pumpkins!! I do have some pictures from our time there! You can also see Elissa's new haircut that she got on Saturday! I finally got up the courage to really let them chop it off! It looks great even if it made me want to cry watching so much hair fall to the ground!!





No comments: