Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Photo Bomb!

Well, we're 11 days into the new year and I'm just not getting the rest of our Christmas pictures up.  I tell ya what, it's a daunting task to go through the hundreds of pictures we took over the Christmas and New Year break....yes, that's right, HUNDREDS!!  We (okay, mainly me!!) went crazy with the picture snapping!!  But with these cute kiddos and all the Christmas fun it was hard not to!!

 Nate really wanted to help Brannon with his puzzle.  Brannon was actually pretty sweet about it thank goodness!  Nate loves his older siblings (his "biggins" is what I've started calling them) and wants to be wherever they are.
 We spent Christmas Eve at Nana and Papa C's house.  With all 5 grandkids in the house it was a lot of fun!    The older 3 worked on a gingerbread house.  They spent the day playing and then we went to the Christmas Eve candlelight service for special music and communion.  It was such a wonderful way to spend Christmas Eve!  After the service we came back for dinner before opening a few presents.


I told you this little guy loves to be with his "biggins"


The finished gingerbread house!!  They were so proud!  They left this gingerbread house for Santa instead of the traditional cookies.




When we got home that night we got Nate in bed and then read the Christmas story from Blake's Bible to the older kids before putting them in bed.  







  Not sure what happened to the plan to keep it really simple....




......Santa got kind of carried away this year!



 The kids were up before the sun on Christmas morning.  It was still pitch black when I heard little giggles and squeals coming from the living room--although it was 6:45...that's really not too bad!  And it's probably the ONLY morning I don't mind being woken up by squealing in the living room before the sun has begun to peep out!  Nate actually slept longer than the older 3 and even once he was "awake" he was just looking at these kids like they had lost their minds!






Blake's helicopter!

 My family joined us in the morning for more gifts and then Christmas lunch.  Our house was loud and messy  and obviously so much fun!
Nate finally got into swing of things though and seemed to enjoy his 1st Christmas!

Getting some help from his big sister!

Our sweet kiddos!

I hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas!  We enjoyed this special time with our families celebrating the birth of our Savior!!

No comments: