Friday, December 21, 2012

Fall Picture Catch Up

Well, since I haven't posted in forever I thought I'd post a quick little catch up post.  I know the world is supposed to end today and all but figure I'll post anyway ;-).  Here are a few pictures from our fall:

Blake and the wakeboard he got for his birthday!  Wish I had more pictures from his birthday.  We  went camping for his birthday and guess who forgot the camera?  Not that he likes his picture taken these days anyway...

Making caramel apples with Nana!



Nate building one of his many towers!  He can get them really high now!

Halloween!

My Ninja didn't want his picture taken...had to be quick!





We had a wonderful Thanksgiving--much to be thankful for around here!
Well, there's just a quick look at our fall.  It sure went fast!  And now Christmas is just in a few days!  I'll post some Christmas pictures next!  I'd like to say I'll get better about posting more regularly but I just don't know.  Between 4 kids, coordinating our MOPS group, and now a part-time job at our church....it just may not happen!  But life is good and God is blessing us!

No comments: