In some ways I feel like Christmas has snuck up on us but in others I feel like we've been getting ready for a while! Elissa is in the children's choir at church and they've been preparing for the Christmas Cantata and the children's Christmas program since August! The Cantata was last weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. The adult choir and the children's choir did a fabulous job! There was a live nativity to go along with the music. Blake was a part of that! Great way to get in the Christmas spirit! The children's choir will have their own special program this Sunday and I'm so excited!
 |
| Decorating the Christmas tree...he doesn't like me to take his picture |
 |
| When we ask Elissa to smile for the camera this is what we get most of the time now. :) |
 |
| Checking out the Christmas tree...please excuse the messy floor...we weren't done yet ;) |
 |
| Not a great picture but this is Blake in our church's cantata. He was the "Standard Bearer" for the Red King --he carried the king's flag. He did a great job...even if he forgot his hat ;) |
 |
| Elissa during one of the songs the children's choir performed during the Cantata. |
 |
| Nate's expression in this picture is just too funny not to share! Such a funny boy! |
After lots of sickness and bad weather kept derailing our plans for Christmas pictures, we managed to snag a few pics before church one morning. I have to say...even though our "photo shoot" didn't last 5 minutes (we had to get to church on time, right?)... it was one of the most fun and easy photo shoots we've ever had. The kids were happy and cooperated and we were all laughing at the end instead of throwing our hands up in frustration! And I think I got a some of my favorite pictures of them that morning!
 |
| Matt was giving me bunny ears (after we asked the kids to stop doing it to each other). I love this picture of them giggling! |
My four biggest blessings:
Love all these sweet faces!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment