Blake brought home his school pictures today--he's in first grade now and doing really well and enjoying it. Anyway, here's my handsome boy:
I also realized that I hadn't posted Elissa's year old portraits. We went to Portrait Innovations. They're really good! They take a ton of pictures (digital) and you leave with your pictures that day. I think the photographer was upset I didn't spend more money but I told her Christmas was only 4 months away and I knew I'd be bring all 3 in for pictures so I had to be conservative on this trip (so Matt would let me go back--haha!).
The above picture shows Elissa perfectly! She's a little on the mischievous side but still so sweet! The bracelet she's wearing was a gift from Didi (my mom) and her Aunt Jenn. And below you can see that I can get a bow in what little bit of hair she has! It just won't stay in very long!
Of course I had to throw one in of my sweet Brannon--couldn't leave him out!! :-)






1 comment:
YAY! It is good to see some sweet faces. It is hard to believe how big our BABIES are!
Post a Comment