Monday, September 8, 2008

New Site


Well, I have been using babyhomepages.net to keep everyone posted on our little (well, I guess not that little) family! But, I've decided to try the blogging instead. It's free! I couldn't continue putting so many pics up at babyhomepages for free so I've moved to this! I hope you all have enjoyed my old site as much as I have enjoyed creating it! Hopefully this will be just as much fun and will keep you all posted on our little ones!

2 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

Welcome to the Blogging world! I love it! YOu'll get addicted! ;) Your whole family has gotten so big!! I can't believe it!

The Chilsons said...

YAY! You are here! I will be able to keep up with you better this way! We LOVE our blogging...as if you didn't know! I can't wait to see more photos!