Well, first, I am very sorry that I don't have any pictures...still don't have a camera! Elissa had her 15 month check up yesterday. She's doing well! She was such a sweet angel at the doctor's office. She was friendly and happy--she walked right up to the receptionist and got in her lap--I couldn't believe it! Here I was so thrilled when she didn't cry when we dropped her off at the nursery Sunday and then she pulled that. I was wondering if she was really my child! Then she let the doctor look her over while I was filling out some papers. She was sooo GOOD! Then came the shots....poor thing! I think the nurse even teared up when she was done.
Anyway, Elissa weighed in at 19lbs 9oz which is VERY small for her age. Only the 8th percentile. She was 30 1/4 inches long which is also kind of on the small side--the 40th percentile. I have to bring her back in 6 weeks to check her weight. The doctor said it could all be genetics since she eats well but they just want to keep an eye on her just in case. So other than being smaller than the average child she's a healthy, happy baby. She is so much fun to be around --most of the time of course ;-) She is so curious and observant. I love when she points to things and trys to tell us all about it. I wish I could understand her language because she looks like she is telling me something very important!
Hopefully I'll have some pictures up soon! Hope everyone is having a great week so far and staying warm!!!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment