This is our pumpkin. Blake and I picked out the pumpkin on his school field trip on Friday and the kids carved it with their daddy that afternoon. Blake and I picked the design because it had 5 pumpkins in it--just like our family has 5 people.
There are a few of the mini cakes I made for halloween.And of course this me with the kids in front of our house with our pumpkin! Don't you love Blake's pirate expression?? It makes me thing of the Backyardigan's song that goes "a pirate says...aaarrrgghhh!!!" And if you don't know what I'm talking about you're missing out--such a cute show :-).







2 comments:
that pumpkin looks cool! I wish we had been able to do that stuff when we were kids. You know, back when I was a kid...
the cakes look great! i just posted pictures from Collin's party on my blog, check out his cakes
Post a Comment