Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brannon's haircut

I know a lot of you know how much trouble we have with Brannon's hair. He has thin, fine hair (like me, poor child!) and a couple cowlicks that we fight with all the time. We've had a time figuring out how to cut his hair. Well it's been driving me even more nuts over the past few weeks so I took him yesterday to see what could be done. I think the lady did a great job!!!! I'm sorry these pictures aren't the best--he had just woken up from his nap so he had a little bed head (but not as bad as normal!!!!). Anyway, he just looks so cute and handsome with his new hair cut that I had to share!!!


I guess I should add that he was the best little boy getting his hair cut!!! The lady said she wished all children acted like he did!! Yay! That's my boy ;-) When I told Matt what she said, he joked that he wished our other two acted like him too!! Brannon is our easy going one. He has such a sweetness about him. Elissa seems to have that same sweetness....but a lot of spice to match (sugar and spice I guess!). Blake keeps everyone on his toes--always pushing limits. But he's so much fun to be around because he continually surprises us! It's amazing to me the observations he makes! And he loves to help--he likes to be useful. I think he likes to please us and know we're proud of him (especially his dad!)
Well, this post turned into something a little different than just posting about a haircut....but thanks for reading while I reflected on our kids!!!

No comments: