Elissa, Matt, and I will be joining them at the end of this week when Matt's done with work! While I've been enjoying the one on one time with Elissa, we are missing the boys!!! Elissa does seem to enjoy having me to herself during the day and then having mommy and daddy's full attention in the evenings but she asks for "Bake" and "Bennan" everyday. She'll point up the stairs in the mornings and after nap time and say, "boys??" so I can't wait to see how she reacts when she sees her brothers. They've never been away for this long!! Friday can't come fast enough!!! At least tomorrow Elissa and I are going to see one of my best friends brand new baby girl!! So excited about that!
Anyway, Elissa and I were playing today and look! I got her hair in pigtails! I couldn't decide on just one picture, so I posted them all! :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment