Wow! I really didn't realize how long it's been since I posted!! I guess things have been kind of crazy around here! Well here are a few pictures from the past month!
Blake finished up his baseball season in May. He had a lot of fun! They played really well (most of the time!). They had a little cook out after the last game...even in the rain! Instead of trophies they got these really neat frames with their names and team info and a picture of them playing. I thought it was a GREAT alternative to the usual trophies!!

I helped out with Blake's field day this year and had so much fun! The theme this year was a Guitar Hero theme--"Field Day Hero." At the closing ceremoney they even had a rock band for the kids--total surprise--the kids LOVED it! Here's Blake in action:

This is Blake's rock star alter ego on his classes banner:

This is Blake's class coming into opening ceremony with their banner:

Oh and by the way...his class was one of the winners for the banner contest....and my mom's class was the other winner...and Blake helped with both!!! :-)
And here is what happens when we let Brannon dress himself.....and you can't even see his tall black socks and too-big-for-him shoes!

He sure has a cute smile though ;-)
I had to throw in a couple pictures of our princess!

This is how she'll pose when I get the camera out:

Well, I will try to be better about posting! Hopefully I'll have some fun vacation pictures soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment