Sorry, these are a little late. I was stalling, hoping to get the pictures my sister took. Anyway, here are our cute kids at Easter!



I know my flower beds look horrible--I have flowers that are being delivered very soon and hopefully will fix this!!! But here are some pics of the Easter egg hunt:

This little dog wandered up to our house Sunday morning and we've been trying to find it's owners or someone who will take her. She's sweet as can be but we don't have a fenced in yard to keep her in and my younger 2 children aren't that crazy about dogs yet. Not to mention my husband says, "No way!"


Brannon found the golden egg (he might have had a teensy bit of help....)!

and Blake found the silver!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!! We did! We went to a wonderful Easter service Saturday night. The idea was that members and regular attenders of our church were asked to come on Saturday night to make more room for visitors that may only go to church that one time a year. We celebrated Sunday with our family and it was wonderful! We loved having everyone here!
1 comment:
The kids look adorable! Looks like you all had a great Easter.
Post a Comment