We had such a fun birthday party for Elissa this weekend!! Saturday morning started out dark and rainy! I was so upset!!! I prayed hard all day that it would clear up so we could have her party outside with the pools as planned! And my prayers were answered--it cleared up just in time for her party! Thirty minutes before her party was supposed to start the sun came out! So here are some pictures from the day! Thank you Aunt Jennifer for all the great pictures!!!
Here's the invitation I sent out for her party:

I made her a mermaid topper a couple of days before her party but Elissa decided to eat half of it when I wasn't looking! So, Aunt Jennifer came through with another one--an even better one I might add! It was exactly what I wanted!
Our dessert and favor table. I made little fish-in-a-soap bags for the kids. It was such a fun project. You can google it and find all sorts of great directions!
Our little mermaid checking out her mermaid cake!
The food table! Aunt Merry and Nana helped cut out PB&J fish, sea horses, and star fish. We had a pasta salad with shell pasta of course! And of course gold fish crackers...of all varieties! And we ordered some Domino's pizza....not sure if that's really mermaid food but it was yummy!
Blowing out the candles:
Being 3 tastes good!!
Opening presents--her first Cabbage Patch doll! She also got her first Barbie dolls!
Nana got her an umbrella and some rain boots....we sure could have used those the past week or so! She loved them!!
Cute clothes from Aunt Merry! Our girl loves clothes, shoes, and purses...we're in so much trouble!!!
Modeling some of her new goodies for Aunt Jenn!
We had a great time celebrating our baby girl's 3rd birthday! Thank you so much to all our wonderful friends and family for celebrating with us!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment