Well, I'm a week late but here are some pictures of the boys' first day of school. They really didn't want to fool with pictures that morning so these were the best ones I could get. I think they were both too excited and anxious to get to school--even though we had plenty of time for pictures!!! :-)
In front of our new van (did I mention I am now a mini-van mom??) at the school:

Blake, of course, was leading the way in! This will be his 3rd full year at this school! He's in 3rd grade this year!! I can't believe it!!

And this precious baby boy of mine is now in Kindergarten!! His backpack is almost as big as he is!! Luckily it doesn't weigh much even with his things in it!
They both had a great first day and first week! Blake seems to think he's big stuff now that he's in 3rd grade ;-) and Brannon loves school and is thrilled to see familiar faces from his preK class. He has the same ParaPro from last year with him this year---which we're all thrilled about!!! He loves his new teacher and is just as happy as can be! Of course I still feel like Blake should be the one in kindergarten and Brannon should be the one about to turn 3! Which his sister will be doing tomorrow, by the way!!!I think it's going to be a great school year and I hope I'll have lots of fun photos to post throughout the year!!






No comments:
Post a Comment