I can't believe how bad I've been about keeping this blog up to date! This has been a crazy, busy, and wonderful year though! Can I give some excuses? I mean besides the 4 cute kids? ;-)
In September I started coordinating our MOPS group at our church. This was something I was really nervous about doing but I am so thankful my husband and close friends encouraged me to go for it! God has blessed our group and it's been so wonderful to meet so many new moms and to be a part of something like this! If you don't know about MOPS, check it out! MOPS stands for Mothers Of PreSchoolers. You can check MOPS International's site www.mops.org or you can check out our group's page at www.fbcdmops.com
Because of my experience with MOPS I ended up submitting a resume at our church for the position of Preschool Director. I have now been the Preschool Director at First Baptist Church of Dawsonville since January. I'm still learning but I've loved serving at our wonderful church!
Spring for us was full of soccer, soccer, and more soccer. Not sure what we were thinking signing up 3 kids! Ha! It was a lot of fun really and the kids enjoyed it. Not sure what it will be like when Nate is old enough...and we know he'll want to play! He wanted to play out there this year!
More recently we've been busy getting ready for VBS! Last week was a wonderful VBS at our church....even though I only made it to the first night before I snuck off to San Diego with Matt! That was a chance I couldn't pass up!
Between all of that we've had some trips, parties, and other exciting things for our family! So, I guess I'll start playing catch up and start sharing some pictures from the past few months over the next few days! Even if there are very few people reading the blog....I like the idea of looking back later!
Be back soon (promise!). :-)
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment