Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Brannon's 8th Birthday

Like I said, I'll be playing catch up for a while.  These are pictures from Brannon's 8th Birthday.  He wanted to have a fishing party again!  I feel for this sweet child!  He LOVES fishing and camping and wants to do those things for his birthday which happens to be in the dead of winter in February!  Of course, living in the south sometimes the weather is warm enough to do that...you just never know!  We still had fun with the fishing theme though!  


I was able to use a lot of the same decorations from last year but I tried to change it up a bit.  
I saw this idea on pinterest with candy and a number candle in a jar.  I used red Swedish fish for Brannon's jar.  They all enjoyed digging into that jar for the next few weeks :-).


 My favorite was drapping our china cabinet with a fishing net and covering it with pictures of our sweet boy from over the years!



My sweet 8 year old!


Yummy cookies & cream "bait cup" cupcakes!

I'm glad that this boy will be able to do LOTS of fishing soon when we head to NC for vacation!

No comments: