Monday, April 13, 2009
Brannon is playing T-ball!
One reason our trip to Florida was pretty short was Brannon started T-ball in the middle of the week. I signed him up for an instructional league our park offers for 3-4 year olds. They meet 6 times and the first 2 weeks were rained out. So they rescheduled for the week of spring break and I couldn't let him miss his first one! At first I wondered it it was worth coming back for because I couldn't get Brannon to go out there and play!!! I practically had to drag him out on the field!!! But once he got out there he had a great time!!!!
His favorite part was running the bases! He had the biggest smile on his face as he ran around!
He enjoyed hitting too!
Getting some help from the coach:
He did pretty well in the field for a while. The child next to him played in the dirt almost the whole time and I knew it was only a matter of time before Brannon joined him! It was so windy that day I figured it would get all in his eyes but somehow it didn't! He seemed to love letting the dirt run through his glove! I guess for 4 year old boys all that dirt is just too tempting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment