Monday, April 13, 2009

We have some catching up to do!!!

I know it has been a really long time since I blogged but there is a reason for that--our computer crashed! If it wasn't for Snapfish I would have lost all my pictures!!! So, I will try to bring you all back up to date! Here are a few pictures of the kids:
This one is of Brannon and Elissa on their Aunt Merry's piano. They were so cute playing on it together! This was taken back in March when we FINALLY went to visit Matt's sister and brother-in-law!
Here's Blake all ready for his first baseball game!
Getting ready to bat:

Running to second:

He made it to second!!




I just thought this was so funny! I was working on laundry (unending job!!!) and after I got the clothes out of the dryer and came back to put the wet clothes in I found that this little cutie had climbed in!


Well, coming up.....our spring break trip, more baseball, and of course Easter!





No comments: