Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Lists

At my MOPS meeting yesterday, they gave out these cute letters to Santa. There was a space that kids could fill in their wish lists. So, I gave them to the boys this morning to fill out. I figured Blake would help Brannon fill his out. Well, Brannon wrote his own!! He just needed help knowing what letters to write! I knew he could write his name and some letters but he did really good and I'm so proud of him!!! He also was not greedy with his list at all!!! Here are some pics:


Here's Blake's list:


Yeah, maybe those Lego magazines weren't such a good idea ;-)



Elissa wanted to write one too, but this is what she did with it!


Not sure if you can see it, but the boys added things to their lists for Elissa:


Blake's: Train lego set, Highway transporter, Galactic enforcer, Titanium command rig (all Legos), and Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure movie for Elissa
Brannon's: Legos, truckie, mini figs (again all Legos), and a kitchen for Elissa

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



1 comment:

Nicole Bolinger said...

That is too cute they wrote things down for Elissa! You have such sweet boys and family! Merry Christmas!