I'm really late in posting these and I'm really sad that these are the only pictures I have from Thanksgiving! We really had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went to Matt's parents and had a great time with them and his sister and brother-in-law. We ate a ton of food and watched football. The kids had a lot of fun on the playground and playing out in the yard. Just wish I had some pictures to show for it! :-) On our way home we stopped and got our Christmas tree!
Here are some pictures of Brannon at his Thanksgiving feast at school. Elissa and I were able to join him for a little while that day and I managed to get a few pictures.
Eating dessert--he chose pumpkin pie:

They set up a "table" for the kids out in the hall for their lunch. They had turkey, corn, applesauce, carrots, and rolls.

My cute little Indian!
No comments:
Post a Comment