The Santa cupcakes I made for Blake's class:
Friday, December 18, 2009
Christmas Parties
Today was the last day of school before Christmas break and both the boys had Christmas parties at school. They were at the same time so I had to split up my time a little bit. Elissa stayed with Aunt Jennifer so I could focus on the boys! I ate lunch with Brannon and then tried to join Blake for dessert. Brannon didn't want me to leave him so it was kind of hard! Blake was a really good sport!! Once Brannon's teacher showed him some prizes they were giving away for some games he let me slip out. I was able to be there when Blake did his book exchange and then Blake was able to come back with me for the rest of Brannon's party (most of the kids were checking out by this point!) We all had a great time! Blake said it was "the best day of school ever....EVER!!!!" And considering he ate pizza and all sorts of cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and candy, I bet it was!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment