Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blake's Birthday is coming...

Blake's birthday is just over 2 weeks away! I don't even want to talk about how old he'll be! That can come later. He told us that he wanted to go to a Braves game instead of having a birthday party. Well, those of you who know me and know I've become a party-planning-wannabe, know that this kind of broke my heart! I know, I'm crazy!!! Well, Matt was able to get some GREAT tickets through work and we made the drive for the game this past weekend!! So...it was a 3 week early Birthday gift! The Atlanta Braves played the LA Dodgers. They didn't win but we all still had a blast at the game!!


Arriving at Turner Field:
I kept trying to get Blake to pose for some pictures but he wouldn't have anything to do with it! Can't imagine where he gets that from!! So...I was having to sneak pictures. At least he hasn't gotten into the habit of trying to snatch the camera and delete the pictures like someone else I know....so this is about the best I could get! ;-)
We were able to go into the 755 club thanks to the tickets Matt was hooked up with. Blake is checking out where our seats for the game were going to be. We were right behind the Braves' dugout.
Taking the field!!

Had to get some peanuts while we were at the ball game of course!
The tool race! Blake loved this...kept asking when it was coming!


I hope we can take him to some more games in the future! It was so much fun!!

No comments: