I really have been in denial about this birthday of Blake's! I just don't want to believe that he could really be a decade old!! That's right. Blake will be 10 years old in just a few hours. As I'm writing this I'm thinking back to 10 years ago. We were at the hospital......with a very large crowd......waiting on this little boy! 10 years ago, I became a mom!! It doesn't feel that long ago. It has gone by so fast! It has been so much fun watching him grow and learn over the years! We love you Blake!! Happy 10th Birthday!!! I hope you'll always know how special you are to us!!!
Blake at 3 months old. His daddy loved this outfit and put it on him anytime he dressed him!

At 1 year old. Such a cutie!! He still has these big, beautiful blue eyes!

At 2 years old! That light, blond hair didn't last much longer after this picture was taken.
At 3. Such a sweet boy!
At 4! He was a big brother by this time!!
5 years old--in my best friend's wedding the summer before he started kindergarten.
His kindergarten class picture. He was so excited about going to school. And luckily he still seems to enjoy it for the most part!

My handsome boy now!! 10 years old!!!
Happy Birthday, Blake! Love you so much!!






1 comment:
WOW!!! He is SO big! He totally looks like a pre-teen! Crazy! happy Birthday to him! BTW, I love the new blog look! :)
Post a Comment