Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 1st brought SNOW!!!!

Well, we had our first snow for this season. I thought it was neat that on December 1st, as we were getting our Christmas decorations out, it was snowing! It snowed all day long! Nothing really stuck around though but I guess that could be a good thing. There is also snow in the forcast for next week. This is such a difference from what we're used to but I'm excited! Maybe we'll end up with a white Christmas!

This is what it looked like almost all day:
Matt took this pic this morning--that's all that stuck around.

And here's our Christmas tree on our front porch--hopefully we'll get it decorated tonight!




1 comment:

The Chilsons said...

YAY! What fun! We would love some snow. We got our tree up yesterday, I need to post a photo of it...just add that to my to do list!