Monday, December 1, 2008

Some pictures from Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving--we sure did! I figured I go ahead and get a few pictures from the weekend posted. While I'm doing this, Brannon and Elissa are playing around me and I'm drinking my coffee and watching the snow fall! That's right--it's snowing!!! Nothing is really sticking but it's so pretty watching it fall and swirl in the air! It's cold out there too--the high for today is only 39! It's feeling like Christmas! Okay, now the pictures:

My sweet Brannon before his haircut!
My handsome Blake playing Aunt Merry's and Uncle Neal's guitar hero:

He gave me a quick smile!


My silly girl--she kept taking the rings and putting them on her wrists like bracelets:

Just chillin'


2 comments:

The Chilsons said...

I want some snow :( Send some my way :)

Nicole Bolinger said...

We got some snow too Dec. 1st! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!