He perched on our chandelier in the foyer for a while:
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Our little Christmas visitor
We had a little surprise the other night! We had gotten some packages in and Matt was getting them off the front porch. There was a bird in our wreath on the front door, so while he had the door open it flew in the house! He landed in both trees a couple of times! (yes, I have two trees--a small one in the dining room and a large one in our great room---did I mention I LOVE Christmas?) Anyway, I tried to get a picture of him in the tree but you can't see him.....
Here's the bird in our dining room near one of our many boxes I had been unpacking....

He perched on our chandelier in the foyer for a while:
Matt finally managed to chase him out. We had both the back door and the front door open. He was sitting right by the back door and Matt was going to bump him out with the broom (I was begging him to be careful and not hurt it) when he flew up and went across the house and out the front door! Poor Matt wasn't getting a lot of help from me--as you can see I was taking pictures and laughing! The reason I couldn't help but laugh is because Elissa thought it was the funniest thing ever. She kept pointing and laughing! The poor boys missed it all because they were up in their room the whole time! We had sent them up there to play/clean up while we got those packages off the porch of course ;-)
He perched on our chandelier in the foyer for a while:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment