Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just a quick note!

Well, first....I promise that I will post some pictures later today but I wanted to make a quick note of something I found out about today. I heard about this site on the radio today. The morning show that I listen to while taking Blake to school has what they call "Thrifty Thursdays" and they have different people on with money saving ideas. Well, today was about e-mealz.com. It's this great site that provides weekly menus. They take what is on sale at certain stores and turn them into menus. They provide the menu, recipes, and the grocery list. Saves not only money but a LOT of time!!!! I've been going nuts trying to do this myself. I go to the store, buy what is on sale, use coupons, get a ton of stuff but then can't figure out what to make for dinner!! So, if you want check it out E-MEALZ Easy Meals for Busy and Frugal Families

I'm going to give it a shot! It's $5 a month (only $1.25 a week out of our grocery budget). They have lists for Publix, Kroger, Wal-mart and others. They also have low carb, low fat, and Weight Watchers friendly menus. They have a lot to choose from!!

Can you tell I'm excited about this? :-)

1 comment:

Lanell said...

Let us know how it works out and maybe I'll give it a try!