Sunday, August 16, 2009

The boys' first week of school

Blake and Brannon both had a great first week of school!! They're still adjusting to the routine--by Wednesday they were so tired!! I tried to get them to bed extra early but they didn't want to settle down. Brannon is loving pre-K and is so proud to be at school. We asked him what his favorite part of school was and he said "sitting" and "taking a nap." Matt and I were rolling--he's told us all summer that he hates naps. He said that he sits on the bear. They have a big colorful rug in the classroom with different pictures on it. The teacher has given each child a place to sit on the rug. I know that he loves to read books so I'm hoping that's what he means be "sitting"--he likes to sit for story time!! Blake had good reports all week! His favorite parts are P.E., recess, and math.

Friday, my mom and I took the kids to Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream--a special treat at the end of their first week!







No comments: