My little trio gathered around the video camera watching a video of Blake knee boarding (if I can figure out how to upload it, I will!!)
We painted the boys' room this summer. They've been asking us to for months now and we finally did it! My mom found them some bed spreads and we went and picked out paint to match. The boys helped with all of it!! Brannon especially was so excited!!! He couldn't wait to paint!!!
Our big helper!!
Blake thought he'd add my name to the wall too:
"Stop taking pictures of me! I'm working here!!"
All finished!!!!
School starts tomorrow!! This summer has flown by! I remember when I was little and summer felt so long. I think the boys have had a wonderful summer--they had an incredible trip to NC that they won't ever forget! They are both very excited to go to school. Blake starts 2nd grade and Brannon will be in Pre-K. Brannon's pre-K program is at Blake's school (the same school my mom teaches at) so that helps me let go a little bit ;-). Elissa and I will be spending lots of quality time together!!! We will also be missing our boys very much!!! I'll post more pictures tomorrow! I hope everyone else has a had a great summer!






No comments:
Post a Comment