Today is the first day of school and I have to admit it's nice to get back into the swing of things. I like the schedule! It's weird not having Brannon here with Elissa and me though!! The boys were really excited! I'm just hoping they make it through the day okay because they both didn't sleep well last night. We worked in the yard yesterday evening while they swam in their pool. I think Brannon's allergies were aggravated. So between that and his excitement, he didn't get all the rest he needed. But he was still up and ready to go this morning!! Both of them couldn't wait to get to school!!

I love Blake's face...he really was irritated that I was taking time to take a picture (we had PLENTY of time!!). He wanted to go!


I was a little worried I might cry leaving Brannon at school, and while I teared up in the car, I made it through drop off just fine!!! And he was even better! He's very proud to be at school with his brother. After we dropped them off Elissa and I went to the gym and I took the RPM class--a spinning class--it was awesome! Loved it!
I'll post later and let everyone know how the boys' first day goes--if I can get it out of them ;-)
1 comment:
The look so grown up! Brannon is so cute. How did their first day go? The twins weren't quite old enough for Kindergarten this year but will be going next year.
Post a Comment